Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival 2014 at Belladrum Estate
Friday 8th August
- Venue/Location: Belladrum Estate, Inverness
- Doors: 10:00 till 00:00 (Last entry: 00:00)
Belladrum returns for its 11th appearance on 8th & 9th August 2014.
Who's Going to This?
Lineup and Details for Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival 2014
Belladrum Tartan Heart is a firm favourite on the festival calendar, with a loyal following who return year on year.
With five stages and a lo-fi approach, Belladrum offers a great mix of local and international artists, and is guaranteed to have something to your taste. With fantastic music ranging across a variety of genres - indie, rock, Dance, Celtic, Celtic rock, blues, roots, singer-songwriter and many more - as well as a brilliant array of children's entertainment, street theatre, cabaret, cinema, alternative therapies and food and drink so is perfect for all of the family.
If none of the entertainment takes your fancy it is worth getting to Belladrum just for the scenery. It is takes place in a beautiful Highland setting with terraced Italian gardens, mature trees, fields and parkland with the hills beyond.
Belladrum continues to excite and enthrall with its mixture of natural beauty and raw excitement, and is certainly cementing itself as a hidden gems in the festival circuit.
Parking passed and audience leaflets
- To print your parking passes, please click here: http://www.skiddle.com/pages/bellapasses.php
- The 2014 Audience leaflet will be available shortly
2014 Ticket info:
For 2014 there will be a simplified deposit scheme. Pay just £50 now, and a single £50 balance before 17:00 on 30th May 2014. All booking fees are payable on the first deposit part only.
Campervan/Caravan tickets are now sold in two parts - a pitch ticket and an optional electric-hookup ticket. If you wish to bring a campervan/carvan you must buy the £50 pitch ticket. Optionally, if you'd like an electric hookup too, please buy the £80 electric hook-up add on also. Please note, electric hookup add-on tickets are not valid without a pitch ticket.
* This is 50% of the total cost of an Adult Weekend Ticket plus the total booking fee immediately (our system calculates this for you)
* A single final installment is due by 1700 on 1st June 2014 with no extra booking fees, either online via skiddle.com/orders or by calling 0843 289 3333 .
* If the total balance is not received by Skiddle by the deadline, you forfeit all the payments you have made and the tickets will be voided. Under no circumstances will the festival accept balance payments after the 1st June deadline - it is your responsibility to ensure you have made payment before this date.
* You cannot pay the balance at the gate - if you arrive at the gate with only a receipt for a part paid ticket, you will not be allowed entry
* If you give us your email and mobile, we will email and text you a week before the deadline if you have a balance out-standing
* You will receive a receipt for your deposit and balancing payment but you will only receive the full barcoded ticket once the whole value of the ticket/s has been paid
* The deposit and balance owed can only be paid by credit/debit card; you do not have to use the same credit/debit card for all transactions (if using a different card, please call us to process)
* The deposit and associated fees are non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money whatsoever
* These terms and conditions for the TDS are in addition to the standard Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival and Skiddle.com terms and conditions which you agree to at the time of purchase
* Any enquiries regarding the deposit ticket scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By Beauly, Inverness-shire
The event information, content and images shown have been provided by the event promoter. If you wish to report an issue with this event please click here: Report issue with eventView Belladrum Tartan Heart Festival 2014 on Skiddle.com